Why athletes use Curcumin?
Due to curcumins potential to fight free radicals and reduce inflammation, athletes may find it helpful for injury recovery and to relieve the pain of overtraining.
Ways that Curcumin can enhance Muscle Gain & Recovery:
Reduce inflammation to increase muscle recovery and lessen muscle soreness.
Users have found Curcumin most effective in:
- Gastrointestinal disorders, Cardiovascular disease, Cancer specially Breast cancer
- Diabetes and High Blood Sugar
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Brain health and mental clarity
- Respiratory disorders
Benefits of Curcumin:
Curcumin is turmeric’s active health-enhancing compound.
- It supplies a potent network of antioxidants.
- It modulates the body’s inflammatory response.
- It supports brain health and mental clarity.
- It helps to uphold digestive wellness.
- It optimizes joint comfort and mobility.
- It helps Maintain optimal Cardiovascular health.
- Is useful in the treatment of cancer.
- It helps modulate blood glucose thus helpful in diabetes.
- It helps lower histamines & reduces allergies.
Curcumin helps in the regulation of several autoimmune disorders including Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, asthma, inflammatory bowel disease, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and scleroderma.
The most powerful and natural Antioxidant of the world which takes care of Breast Cancer, and any crucial disease. Best Antibiotic.
Dosage :- 2 Capsules in a day, once before lunch & once before dinner.