Why athletes use Curcumin:
Due to Ceurcumin’s potential to fight free radicals and an efficient source of reducinge inflammation, athletes may find it helpful for injury recovery and to get fast relief from the pain of overtraining.
Ways that Curcumin can enhance Muscle Gain & Recovery:
It helps to reduce inflammation and to increase muscle recovery, muscle soreness and provides relaxation.
Users have found Curcumin to be most effective in:
- Gastrointestinal disorders, Cardiovascular disease, Cancer specially Breast cancer
- Diabetes and High Blood Sugar
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Brain health and mental clarity
- Respiratory disorders
Benefits of Curcumin:
Curcumin is turmeric’s active health-enhancing compound.
- It supplies a potent network of antioxidants.
- It modulates the body’s inflammatory response.
- It supports brain health and mental clarity.
- It helps to uphold digestive wellness.
- It optimizes joint comfort and mobility.
- It helps Maintain optimal Cardiovascular health.
- Is useful in the treatment of cancer.
- It helps modulate blood glucose thus helpful in diabetes.
- It helps lower histamines & reduces allergies.
Curcumin helps in the regulation of several autoimmune disorders including Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, asthma, inflammatory bowel disease, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and scleroderma.
Being a natural Antioxidant, it is effective fighting Breast Cancer, and any crucial disease. Potentially it is considered to be one the best Antibiotics.
Dosage :- 2 Capsules in a day, once before lunch & once before dinner.