Diabetes Mellitus (MEL-ih-tus), or simply, diabetes, is a group of diseases characterized by high blood glucose levels that result from defects in the body’s ability to produce and use insulin.
You may have heard people say that their “sugar is aa little high.” These words suggest that diabetes is not a serious disease. That is not correct. Diabetes is serious, but you can learn to manage it! It’s not easy, but it’s worth it!
Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of Diabetes. Millions of people have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, and many more are unaware they are at high risk.
In type 2 diabetes, either the body does not produce enough insulin or the cells ignore the insulin. Insulin is necessary for the body to be able to use glucose for energy. When you eat food, the body breaks down all of the sugars and starches into glucose, which is the basic fuel for the cells in the body. Insulin takes the sugar from the blood into the cells. When glucose builds up in the blood instead of going into cells, it can lead to diabetes complications like retinopathy, neuropathy, nephropathy, sleep apnea, peripheral arterial disease.
Pure Ayurvedic Formula to say goodbye to Diabetes. We cure Diabetes and bring you back to the position from where you entered into it.
Nector Plus Herbs:
- Trigonella Foeniculum 100mg
- Gymnema-Sylvestre 60mg
- Azadirachta Indica Pow 60mg
- Corchorus Fascicularis 50mg
- Boerhaavia Diffusa 50mg
- Celastrus paniculatus 50mg
- Dalbergia Sissoo 60mg
- Tinospora Cordifolia 60mg
- Withania Somnifera 60mg
- Phyllanthus Emblica 50mg
- Terminalia Arjuna 50mg
Our users have found it to be most useful in:
- Eye Problems: Glaucoma, Cataract, Retinopathy
- Foot Problems: Neuropathy, Calluses, Foot Ulcers
- Skin Problems: Diabetic Dermopathy, Bacterial & Fungal Infections, Diabetic Blisters
- Heart Disease
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Kidney Damage- Nephropathy
- Nerve Damage – Neuropathy
- Sleep Apnea
- Hearing Loss
- Oral Health Problems
- Gudmar Patra Ghan ( Gymnema Sylvestre), Jambhul Beej Ghan (Eugeria Jambolana), Karle Phal Ghan (Momordica Charantia), Gulvel Khand Ghan (Tinospora Cordifolia), Nagarmotha Rhizome Ghan (Cyperus Rotundus), Kate Chirayata Panchang Ghan (Swertia Chirata), Kadujira Ghan (Cuminum Cyminum), Kutki Mool Ghan ( Pichrorhiza Kurroa), Triphala Ghan (Three Myrobalan), Harida Mool Ghan (Curcuma Longa), Bhavana Of Neem Patra ( Melia Azadirachtra), Bel Patra (Aegle Marmelos), Methi Beej ( Trigonela Foenum ), Preservatives – Q.S.
- If it is just the starting (1+1 capsule) twice a day 15 mints before lunch and dinner and if it is old and serious then (1+1+1) thrice a day; 01 Capsule 15mints before Breakfast, 01 Capsule 15 mints before Lunch and 01 Capsule 15 mints before dinner.
Note :- Please keep a check on Diabetes regularly and report us, so that the doses may reduce first Allopathy (if a person is taking) and then also reduce our product too.